Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Accepted]Nubre - MM Hunter

Go down

[Accepted]Nubre - MM Hunter

Post  Nubre1 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:39 pm

Character Name:
Nubre

Level:

Class:
Hunter

Specialization:
Marksman

Student

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on:
I'm currently operating on a standard 2/31/18 MM build, speccing into surefooted to more quickly attain the hit softcap, which allows me to accumulate as much AP and crit gear as I can. As my gear improves (agility wise) I can obviously consider a transition to Survival. In terms of consumables, Mongoose is obviously the primary choice. These decisions don't really come from "theorycrafting"; I've raided on a hunter for years and understand how it works at different gear levels (though I admit, I revisited the elitist jerks website to double check hit caps, gear/spec recommendations, etc). Mainly, I can aimed-shot weave with the best of them.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition:
A picture may be unnecessary here. I use a pretty standard UI, supplementing only with threat and damage meters. In my days of hardcore raiding this served me well, though I did use several raid assist addons, which I can download if need be.

Computer and internet specifications (this includes relevant clock speeds):
I'm somewhat computer illiterate, so bear with me on these next few questions as I "struggle" through them.

CPU: 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
Memory: 4GB
Boot Drive/Speed:

Bandwidth Upload: :/
Bandwidth Download: :/
Wired/Wireless: Both
Stability: Perfectly stable, no weather interruptions, etc. Been running fine without a hiccup for as long as I've had this setup.

What is your past PvE experience?
During vanilla and TBC I raided on Shadowsong US with a top 25 US guild (makaveli), playing a hunter (and serving as class lead for most of that time). After TBC however, the guild switched realms and I left retail.

What is your past PvP experience?
I achieved the rank of Knight Lieutenant on my hunter, and enjoyed both BGs and World PVP. I was always a fan of vanilla pvp (before resilience ruined everything!), and I intend on continuing on this server (alliance willing).

Do you have any other notable gaming experience?
Other than a few first person shooters, I'm a WoW loyalist.

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)?
As I mentioned, I was hunter class lead in a top guild for a long time. This meant ensuring my other hunters were on point in terms of understanding the encounters, understanding their specific roles, and generally keeping them in line.

Why did you choose Clutch?
I'm interested in raiding, plain and simple. I always loved vanilla pve, and have longed to experience that again, and it appears Clutch has the talent pool and desire to burn through some content.

Why should Clutch choose you?
I have experience, and I'm ready to raid. As I mentioned, I spent a lot of time in vanilla end-game content, and know it very well (and more importantly I know how not to screw it up). Also, my gear at this point is basically pre-raid ready, packaged, and good to go.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you?
To be honest, I haven't had the opportunity to group with many of your guild members (though I've heard good things). I'd be happy to run a group as a trial if necessary.

What hours are you able to play?
I can make all EU raid times.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)?
For the time being my schedule is such that I am able to make EU raids.

Have you read and understood all the guild rules?
The dingo is frisky.

Nubre1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Nubre - MM Hunter

Post  Sindrac on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:10 am

Accepted. Whisper me when you are online.
Sindrac
Dookiebro

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum