Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Accepted]Sato - Fury Warrior

Go down

[Accepted]Sato - Fury Warrior

Post  Sato on Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:06 am

Character Name: Sato
Level: 60
Class: Warrior
Specialization: DPS, Fury [18/33/0]

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on:
I'm writing this application just after dinging lvl 60, so I don't have much gear to talk about. However I will do my best to get BiS preraid as soon as possible. I will certainly need tons of hit and strength to be a viable pve dps. Also it will be very important to get enough crit chance to keep Flurry up 100% of the time. As for consumables I usually get everything I can get my hands on, I always put time into it because I find raiding serious. I usually bring a good amount of Mongoose and Giants/Brute Force elixirs, Major Healing Potions, Bandages, Winterfall Firewater, Juju Power, +20 STR food, Magic Resistance Potions, Greater Protection Potions [depending on the instance], Certain resistance gear [depending on the instance], Scrolls and also Flask of the Titans for a progression raid or if I'm asked to.
Thing is the server is new and also I've just hit 60 so I'll need some time to get my stuff going, make an alchemist alt and such. I will raid with the basic fury spec, but ofc sometimes I'll make some exceptions like sparing a point for Piercing Howl to have a chance at PVP without needing to respec. This is my usual raiding spec - www(dot)wowprovider.com/?talent=11215875_1_830305020302i505d551501c51r - the points in Unbridled Wrath will go somewhere else at higher gear levels.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition:
I try to keep my UI as clean and minimal as I can.

Bruteforce - My warrior on Feenix
www(dot)i44.tinypic.com/20ie5o6.jpg

Sato - My warrior on Vanillagaming which is a fucking beast! lol
www(dot)oi46.tinypic.com/106g9ao.jpg

Sato again, having fun hehe
www(dot)oi48.tinypic.com/21buoat.jpg

The warrior that I'm playing on Q-Gaming has the exact same UI layout and bindings, note that u can't see my stances, that's because they'r binded to my mousewheel and hidden. Also these chars are strictly for PVP so many addons are disabled, but I obviously have KTM, DMG Meters, Boss Mods and everything else needed for raids.

Computer and internet specifications (this includes relevant clock speeds):

CPU: Intel Dual Core 2 Duo 2.13 GHz, Overclocked to 2.60 Ghz
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 250 GTS 512 Mb
Memory: 3 Gb RAM
Boot Drive/Speed: uh..what? lol

Bandwidth Upload: 7.1 Mbps
Bandwidth Download: 9.4 Mbps
Wired/Wireless: Wireless
Stability: Constant 30-40 MS, no DC's

What is your past PvE experience?
Haven't played retail, I wish I had but only at vanilla times tho. Fuck the expansions!
Cleared and farmed everything up to C'thun on Feenix with guilds <Forsaken> and later <it us raptor> as a rogue, stopped playing at the opening of naxx. Generally I play wow since release on various private servers , but haven't had any pve achievements worth talking about until I joined Feenix.

What is your past PvP experience?
Tons of world PVP as a rogue, got a really old video filmed on the first months of Feenix server. It's kinda bad and also my first ever video so I hope you guys wont go batshit on me lol - Sato PVP test movie - www(dot)youtube.com/watch?v=ELthHHd_UCo
As a warrior I have some decent BG experience, I've hit r10+ on Feenix and r14 on Vanillagaming

Do you have any other notable gaming experience?
I was pretty crazy over CS 1.6 for good 5 years but these times are long over now

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)?
No I haven't, I think I'm just not the leader type of person

Why did you choose Clutch?
The guild seems like it has a clue about what they do and the motivation to pull it off Smile furthermore it's the only choice on horde side atm.

Why should Clutch choose you?
Because I'm serious about raiding and I will always come prepared and focused. At this time I'm working long hours as a security guard (2 days work, 2 days free) so it will be hard for me to provide everything I promised, but I only have a week or two before the job is over and then I'll put in all the time I can into this.
I may seem too serious, but I just like my applications to be serious and put some time into them, that's all Very Happy. In the game I'm actually a funny person, also I will help my guild members in anyway I can (not that I can do much atm lol) and I never, I repeat ever get involved in any drama. I just stay away from it, not my thing at all

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you?
No, I dont really know anyone from <Clutch> yet

What hours are you able to play?
Can't give you exact hours, but I'm always free at the raid times. It's a rare thing that I can't get online for a raid and if that happens I always try to tell that to the officers early. I will have to miss some raids these first couple of weeks because of the job, but note that I'm quitting it soon.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)?
Not really, only the occasional things that you just cant reschedule.. maybe gf or friends sometimes but other than that nothing else. I also train alot at the gym but I can go there any hour of the day so it never interferes with my raiding.

Have you read and understood all the guild rules?
The dingo is frisky

Thanks for reading
Sato
Sato

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Sato - Fury Warrior

Post  Orby on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:33 am

Accepted on trial, whisper Nozz or Sindrac in-game for an invite.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down