Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

Stormaren - Resto Shaman

Go down

Stormaren - Resto Shaman

Post  pr4ct1c3 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:17 am

Character Name: Stormaren.
Level: Will become level 60 ofcourse.
Class: Shaman
Specialization: Resto

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on: I can't really answer this question at the moment since Qgaming is relaunching, but i will most likley donate to level 60 since i am tierd of leveling up characters 24/7. Anyways i will work hard and long for my Bis Pre-raid Set and for my mounts, consumables and enchants.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition: Can't do it right now since as i said before. But anyways i usually go with xperls raid frames so i can heal the intire raid, KTM thread meter, and that healing done meter. (Not sure what it is called)

Computer and internet specifications (this inludes relevant clock speeds): My computer is great i never lag and my internet is also great it never dies and i never get random disconnects but sometimes i unplug the internet by mistake but it wont happend in raids since i am always fixing everything on the computer before i raid so nothing gets unplugged.

CPU: Sorry i don't know this stuff, i'm really bad with Computer things. But trust me i won't disconnect at raids maybe once in a year but it's very rare and i can promise that if you belive me and i'm lying to you and i get disconnects all the time then g kick me. (If i get in Razz )
GPU:
Memory:
Boot Drive/Speed:

Bandwidth Upload: Not sure (Bad with computers)
Bandwidth Download: Not sure (Bad with computers)
Wired/Wireless: It's wired so i won't have bad internet at all Smile
Stability: Very good and i won't lag, well maybe i get like a lagg spike once or twice but that happends everyone.

What is your past PvE experience? BWl 5/8 Then i got banned. But on feenix i got 5/9 AQ 40.

What is your past PvP experience? I have never pvped seriously.

Do you have any other notable gaming experience? Racing games if that counts? Very Happy

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)? Yeah not so long ago on retail i was the biggest horde pugger on the server bloodhoof but i got tierd of it, my pugs usually cleared to the last boss or the second last boss.

Why did you choose Clutch? Cause belive it's the best horde raiding guild out there and i wanted to play horde and i can't stand playing aliance since i get bored of it.

Why should Clutch choose you? Cause i can provide good healing and i won't wine over gear well maybe sometimes but its very rare (Gotta be honest) I will be ready for every raid and i won't be slacking and get carried since i will be helping alot i can even help with advertising for the guild if you ask me to.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you? No cause i have never played horde on Q-gaming and so i don't know anyone from horde

What hours are you able to play? Mondays 15:30-18.00 18.50- 00.00 Tuesdays: 15.30-00.00 Wednedays: 16.00-00.00 Thursdays: 15.30 - 00.00 Fridays: 15.30 - 06.00 (Six in the morning on saturday) Saturday: 14.00- 06.00 (Six in the morning on sunday) Sunday 14.00 - 00.00.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)? Nah i just got guitar lessons at mondays thats why i'm gone for one hour on my hours to play list.

Have you read and understood all the guild rules? Yes, if i had not why would i even apply? Very Happy

pr4ct1c3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

My MS

Post  pr4ct1c3 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:19 am

Btw guys my MS is at 34 Smile So i won't lag AT ALL!

pr4ct1c3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stormaren - Resto Shaman

Post  Hastem on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:06 am

sorry guild dead
Hastem
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:(

Post  pr4ct1c3 on Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:00 pm