Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Declined]Warlock application - Dihem

Go down

[Declined]Warlock application - Dihem

Post  Dihem on Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 am

Character Name: Dihem
Class: Warlock
Specialization: SM/Ruin

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on: I'll make it quick. Most of the time, the standard SM/Ruin build is most effective, so for raids that would be my preferred spec.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition: I can add this later if it's required. Right now I am using no addons, but would get the standard timer-addons etc asap

Computer and internet specifications (this includes relevant clock speeds):

I don't have all the exact computer specs in front of me right now as I am not at my normal computer (I'll explain later).
What I know/can remember:

- 8GM ram
- GTX 570 2gb graphics card
- Win7

I upgraded my PC not long ago, so it's pretty much a beast of a machine.

Bandwidth Upload: 50mbit
Bandwidth Download: 100mbit
Wired/Wireless: Wired
Stability: Always very stable.

What is your past PvE experience?

I used to raid back in Vanilla (and most of the other expansions, though on a Rogue). I've cleared everything up to the first 2-3 bosses of AQ40.

What is your past PvP experience?

This is where my focus has been for many years. I've played Rogue at very high ratings from s1 and onwards, and done more BG's than is healthy for anyone.

Do you have any other notable gaming experience?

I used to play in CS 1.6 clans and enjoy Starcraft 2 on plat/diamond level.

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)?

I lead pretty much all my old arena teams.

Why did you choose Clutch?

Your guild sounds ambitious and like a nice place to be. WoW is all about having a nice guild, and I do miss the old raids and the general Vanilla feel. I stopped playing WoW a few weeks after Cata launched because the game I used to love was butchered.

Why should Clutch choose you?

I am experienced, dedicated, punctual, prepared and motivated. I'd consider myself a very solid member to have part of a raid group. Oh, and I never, ever go ninja afk.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you?

No.

What hours are you able to play?

Evenings suit me best. I practise with my band every Wednesday evening, but other than that I am flexible. I am a student, so I can manage my own time pretty easily.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)?

I'm a marathon runner and training for a 70.3 ironman, so that naturally takes up a lot of time (including my studies of course), but I choose myself when I train so it wouldn't really be a problem. When I am in raiding guilds I always have high attendance because I take progression and being part of a guild seriously, just like I take everything else seriously.

A few additional notes: I am at my parent's place this week, and next week, starting the 30th July, I'll be at a festival, but after that I am ready to rock. I'll be spending this week levelling my Warlock. If required I can post the exact computer specs etc when I get home.

I'd be happy to answer questions about anything.

Regards,

Dihem

Dihem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Warlock application - Dihem

Post  Orby on Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:21 am

Your application is.

1. Incomplete.
2. Very half-assed and generally lacking.

Therefore, this is declined. Feel free to apply again more seriously.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down