Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Declined]Cease - ud warlock

Go down

[Declined]Cease - ud warlock

Post  cease on Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:31 am

Character Name:Cease
Class:Warlock
Specialization:SM/Ruin

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on:I'm rolling with SM/Ruin because it appeals the most to me and my playstyle and it's also very viable in raids.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition:

Computer and internet specifications (this inludes relevant clock speeds):

CPU:Intel Core i7 2600K 4GHz
GPU:Gainward GeForce GTX570
Memory:Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
Boot Drive/Speed:Corsair Force Series GT SSD 120GB 555/515MB/s read/write

Bandwidth Upload:10Mbit/s
Bandwidth Download:100Mbit/s
Wired/Wireless:Wired
Stability:Never had any sudden disconnects.

What is your past PvE experience?On retail I've cleared the following:
TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon, The Eye, Hyjal, BT. As a Shadow Priest & as a Prot Warrior
Wrath:Naxxramas, Obsidian Sanctuary, Malygos, Ulduar, ToC, Onyxia, ICC. As a Prot Paladin
Cataclysm:Dragon Soul (Who hasn't?) As a Sub Rogue
I was in Eternium and Plan B on the old Q-Gaming and cleared everything up to Naxx excluding C'Thun due to being bugged/incomplete. Was with Plan B on the first nights attempt on Anub'Rekhan but quit Q-Gaming shortly after. Played as a SM/Ruin warlock named Cease.

What is your past PvP experience?Mostly been PvP'ing in Battlegrounds as Rogue, Warrior and Warlock.

Do you have any other notable gaming experience?World of Warcraft have been my primary game since 2006, before that I spent all my time playing Counter-Strike and/or Call of Duty 4. I've been playing Battlefield alongside WoW and of course tried other MMO's such as Warhammer Online, AoC, LOTRO and SWTOR.

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)?No, I've always been a raider of sorts. I once was the guildleader of a successful TBC-Private Server guild a couple of years back. Played as a Resto Druid. That's the only time I've been in charge of other players.

Why did you choose Clutch?Mainly because the guild consists of some old Q-Gamers, but also to re-experience the raids with better scripts.

Why should Clutch choose you?'Cause I beat Wahll on the damage meter on every fight. Na, I really just want to do some serious raiding.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you?Corvus, I leveled with him from 17-60. Perhaps Nutx could spare a few good words about me, helped him do some quest in Winterspring.

What hours are you able to play?I work from 7-16 Mon-Thu, 7-12:30 Fri. However there are 2 weeks during the summer when I'm on duty 24/7 for a week (thu-thu), meaning if there's any problems with the railroad in my area I have to get out and fix it. After the summer I'll no longer be on duty but my collegues are and as you always have to be 2 on the tracks they need to call someone from my job to help them. That could be me unless we're raiding. If you wish to know more you're welcome to whisper me In-game.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)?No, just what I wrote above.

Have you read and understood all the guild rules?You bet your horses patoot I have!

cease

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined]Cease - ud warlock

Post  Angelovv on Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Bro, you forgot the C and the Frisky Dingo.
Angelovv

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orby on Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:54 am

I'd very much like to have you in the guild, Cease. As would Instinct and everybody else who knows you, I'm sure. Although I must ask you to take this a bit more seriously, not lie in your application and read the guild rules.

I'll be genuinely looking forward for your re-application, Cease. However, this is declined.

Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum