Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Accepted]Rannick - Mage

Go down

[Accepted]Rannick - Mage

Post  Rannick on Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:59 am

Character Name: Rannick
Class: Mage
Specialization: Frost (under testing)

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on: as i said talents aint done but im thinking of going with my own build im thinking on, it´s only a pre raid build focusing on saving mana since that´s my huge problem atm, my spec is 21/0/30 with specced clearcasting, meditation and Presence of mind in the arcane and frost is just the standard winters chill build. Im actually looking for help atm with my build so feel free to whisper me ingame if ya got any suggestions Smile gear/stat choices.. hmm i dont know what to say tbh. with this gear im currently accepting any upgrade i can get, i have looked on many BIS threads for mages pre raid and they´re all nearly the same. atm i´ll be focusing on just... Int crit n hit, i´ll be looking more closely to that. im currently ``theorycrafting`` as you say it as hell atm. consumables: Flask of Supreme Power, runecloth banages, resistance pots, and probably wizard oil.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition: I cannot post a image here apparently.. idk why. My keybindings are following: qertysfghzxcvb Ctrl + 1-6 shift + 1-6 alt + MWU alt + MWD TAB. I do not have any addons YET but i will install shortly after this application.

Im not that good on the following down here but i filled in the spots that i may have a clue about and hope it´s enough. In my opinion i think it´s only important if you know that im stable enough to play without Disconnects.

b]Computer and internet specifications (this inludes relevant clock speeds):[/b] Includes* Wink

CPU: AMD Athlon (tm) II X2 245 processor 2.90 GHz
GPU:
Memory: 4GB RAM
Boot Drive/Speed:

Bandwidth Upload:
Bandwidth Download: 1.5 MB/s
Wired/Wireless: Wired
Stability: Very stable, 67MS max ingame and i´ve not had a dc so far

What is your past PvE experience? this one is kinda... messy. In classic wow i was leveling up actually on the server ``Draka US! yes... US i was just a little kid.`` =P didn´t get to enjoy the raids that much at all except AQ 20. In TBC i was starting to get a lil more serious I did clear BT to council and also all the lower raid like , SSC, Mag, gruul etc etc with PUGS, BT was cleared with a guild that one of my friends were in, They invited me when one of their tanks couldn´t get to the raid and we cleared to council. i do not remember the name of the guild tho :/ In wotlk i moved server to EU turalyon where im still playing today. only raids i attented to there was Toc,Icc only Toc was fully cleared and icc was cleared to 10/12 both 25-man didnt play 10-man with the guild ``Angels Of The North`` now in cataclysm i´ve been a little idle and i only did the 4.0 content which was fully cleared on 10-man with the guild PvC which i will stay in for quite a long time in the future probably.

What is your past PvP experience? I never pvped as much as i do now in cataclysm There is nothing much to say there... i played warlock at a max 2.1k rating in 3s shadowcleave, apart from that i´ve always joined bgs, done arenas for cap and such.

Do you have any other notable gaming experience? I dont know, is there any? =D

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)? well not really.. i´ve been leader on PUGS and that´s it basically Razz

Why did you choose Clutch? Because i want to be with the best and i want to know how it feels to play with such competitive players.

Why should Clutch choose you? You should choose me because im a very mature guy for my age. I follow guild rules and i have respect for every player and i also follow commands without questions. Im also very helpful if any1 would need my help. I always bring a smile to the guild and it´s players Smile

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you? No, i dont know any1 in the guild.. Yet

What hours are you able to play? it´s summer vacation atm =P so 24/7 if i have to =DDDD apart from that i will always be available from 19:00-01:00 every day if nothing very serious is coming up.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)? I do like sports but i´d never do em when it´s time for raiding Razz

Have you read and understood all the guild rules? The dingo is frisky lol!

Rannick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Rannick - Mage

Post  Orby on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:03 am

Thanks for your application, Rannick. We in the management will be discussing your admittance in the next few days, await an answer in this thread shortly.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

=D

Post  Rannick on Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:28 am

Alright! take your time, thank you Smile bounce

Rannick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orby on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:22 am

Accepted on trial, whisper Sindrac or Nozz in game for a guild invite. Welcome to Clutch.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum