Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Accepted]The Mezk - Prot Warrior

Go down

[Accepted]The Mezk - Prot Warrior

Post  Mezk on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:53 am

Character Name: Mezk.
Class: Warrior.
Specialization: Taking mayor blows.

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on:Right now I cant say anything really about my gear as Im not 60 yet. I know the stats and what to aim for as a protection warrior and will work my gear/talents around that. Theorycrafting has been made on the warrior I used to play and will I'll ofcourse digg into that as soon as I get to lvl 60.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition:As for now I haven't really looked into the addons and which of them that are available. For keybindings I have the Naga Mouse that helped me alot for tanking earlier, aswell as the keyboard ofcourse.

Computer and internet specifications (this inludes relevant clock speeds): Alienware Aurora.

CPU: Intel i7-3930k overclocked to 3.9Ghz.
GPU: Nvidia Gtx590.
Memory:12gb RAM.
Boot Drive/Speed:-

Bandwidth: 100 mb FIBER Wire
Wired/Wireless: Wired
Stability: 20 ms

What is your past PvE experience? I have been playing world of warcraft since vanilla retail. Back then I played as a mage and downed everyting 'till Neffy. After Vanilla I rolled Warrior and played that through TBC and Lich King clearing most of its content.

What is your past PvP experience? Ive always had my focus on PVE even though I enjoy PVP very much. I did some arenas but got stuck at 2k rating.

Do you have any other notable gaming experience? After I stopped playing world of warcraft - cataclysm I tried out Star wars the old republic, were I was the main tank of the guild.

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)? As mentioned above, I was the main tank and Officer at The old republic. Leading raids and setting up the logistics. In World of Warcraft specificly I've been the class leader for the mages in my guild in Vanilla, taking care of them poor bread / water vendors.

Why did you choose Clutch? I chose Clutch for the reason that I think you're a serious guild with the same ambitions as I have, putting responsibility on the players that wants to be apart of it, and having a solid raiding schedule.

Why should Clutch choose you?I'm a positive, social guy that gets along with other players well. I always help my friends out whenever I can. Aswell as that I'm a competetive raider, putting the guild infront of my own needs at all times.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you? Actually there is, Lilith. I've known the guy for some time now, leading the guild in Star Wars together

What hours are you able to play? Preferably weekdays and Sundays from atleast 18.00 - Midnight if not longer (GMT+1) Fridays & Saturdays are usually the get drunk days for me king

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)? This summer I have some weeks of from work to go abroad and have a good time Cool But after that Im back and nothing can stop me.

Have you read and understood all the guild rules? Ay Ay!

Hope I didn't miss anything! Hope to hear from you soon! - Mezk

Mezk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]The Mezk - Prot Warrior

Post  Instinct on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:13 am

Impressive application.

Could you perhaps whisper me in game?
Instinct
Frisky Dingo

View user profile http://goodgameguys.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezk on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Instinct wrote:Impressive application.

Could you perhaps whisper me in game?

Thanks! I'm at work now but will whisper you as soon as I get home!

Mezk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Insignia on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:22 am

+Vouch

Insignia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bowner on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:42 am

need more tanks.

Bowner
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cowday on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 am

Tank or not, I liked the application.
Cowday
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GoreGasm on Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:09 pm

1+
GoreGasm

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 pm

1+
Lilith
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crowley on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:30 am

+2
Crowley
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilith on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:52 am

high expectations!
Lilith
Guild Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pelle on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:37 am

Mezk wrote:
Computer and internet specifications (this inludes relevant clock speeds): Alienware Aurora.

CPU: Intel i7-3930k overclocked to 3.9Ghz.
GPU: Nvidia Gtx590.
Memory:12gb RAM.
Boot Drive/Speed:-

Give me your computer and Ill vouch for you! Razz

Pelle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orby on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:14 am

Your application has already been accepted, but I would still advise you to actually read our guild rules and not blatantly lie to us in the future. The rest of your application is certainly promising and I'm sure we won't regret admitting you to Clutch.

Orby.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum