Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Accepted]Riggat - Undead Rogue

Go down

[Accepted]Riggat - Undead Rogue

Post  riggat on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:17 pm

Character Name: Riggat
Class: Rogue
Specialization: Combat/PvE 16/35/0

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on: I am new dinged therefor my gear is really bad (working on it ofc!). Can't say I have tried any kind of theorycrafting yet, I think my spec I use atm is the best to use with my gear wich is Combat specc with sword. If I get my hands on a decent dagger I might try out combat/backstabb specc aswell Smile

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition: I got the normal UI and the only addons I am using is XPerl, CCWatch and CEnemyCastBar. I got bindings to the following keys: 1-6, F1, F2, F3, F4, Q, E, F, G, SHITF 1-6.

Computer and internet specifications (this inludes relevant clock speeds):
My computer isn't the best one but works flawless for patch 1.12.1 with the best graphics.

CPU: Intel i3-2100 3.1 3.10GHz
GPU:NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Boot Drive/Speed:

Bandwidth Upload: 10Mbit/s
Bandwidth Download: 100Mbit/s
Wired/Wireless: Wired
Stability: I have had a couple of disconnects because there where something wrong with the internet for everyone in my area.

What is your past PvE experience?
Not much at all at retail vanilla but I have cleard everything exept Naxxramas (I killed Patchwerk) and C'Thun and Twins in AQ 40.
At TBC I stopped playing after I got to level 70.
At WoTLK I did Naxxramas and Ulduar with a Swedish guild called "Pappa Dricka" on Skullcrusher then I stopped playing. After some time (maybe 4-5 months) when ICC was released I started another guild and downed whole ICC. After this I thought it got pretty boring and stopped playing again!

What is your past PvP experience?
Not much at all, just some arenas and some bgs here and there Smile

Do you have any other notable gaming experience?
I have been playing computer games since I where 4-5 starting with games like Counter-Strike 1.5 and 1.6 (played on High+ skill) StarCraft, HL 1-2, Natural Selection, DoTA, HoN. And not before I started on Q-Gaming I was playing alot of LoL (about 1700 rating)

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)?
I have never been a guild leader over a succesful guild but yes I have held in raids and stuff like that.

Why did you choose Clutch?
Because I want to play in a serious and good guild that got the goal to progress through all the raids and succed. I see alot of potential in this guild and from what I have read this is a very serious guild. I also chose this guild because I want to get better gear ofcourse but also to get prestige (etc serverfirsts).

Why should Clutch choose you?
Even though I never played on retail 60 I know alot of stuff about it, not so much about the farming and such but I know tacts on bosses and I know that I am a great player overall. At 60 I normally played hunter but since they where pretty bugged in the start I made a new char and that just happend to be rogue since I wanted to go all in dps. I am very sure that there are alot of better rogues than me but I really hope that my skills and knowledge is enough to get into the guild. I am also a very polite and social guy that likes to talk alot and I think that I will give you guys a good first impression of who I really am.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you?
Atm I don't really know anyone in the guild, maybe someone from old Q-gaming is in but I might not remeber him/her! Smile

What hours are you able to play?
Right now I got summer vacation and I am playing pretty much from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. At school/workdays I can start to play about 17:00-18:00 to 01:00.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)?
I go to the gym but that would be after school so it wouldn't be a problem, and no I don't go on vacations very often Smile

Have you read and understood all the guild rules? The dingo is frisky

riggat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Riggat - Undead Rogue

Post  Orby on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 am

Thanks for your application, Riggat. We'll discuss your application and give you an answer in the coming few days.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  riggat on Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Great Smile

riggat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orby on Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:24 am

Accepted on trial. Whisper Sindrac or Nozz for an in-game invite once the servers come up.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down