Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Accepted]Makaze - Restoration Shaman

Go down

[Accepted]Makaze - Restoration Shaman

Post  Makaze on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:27 am

Character Name: Makaze
Class: Shaman
Specialization: Still in my leveling spec until I get few more items with intelligence to switch to restoration. I have no problems to switch it in the future if there is too many healers in some point

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theorycrafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on: The spec Im using at the moment is for grinding mobs with as less downtime as possible, it is heavy enhancement with 13 points in restoration for cheaper heals and totems +hit with spells and melee. My planned restoration spec is missing threat reduction which I feel is not necessary as healer and with shorter CD with grounding totem from enhancement with the 5% mana bonus, might have to do a small adjustment when Im mainly doing raids and 5 mans are a rarity. Right now my main focus is to replace my mostly melee leveling set with items with at least some intelligence, I have few quests planned out which I will complete asap. After the quests and few pre-quests for nice instance rewards Im ready to switch spec. In the future gathering mp5 and +healing will be the priority from plain intelligence/spirit hunting.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition: Im using Bartender2 with the Dream Layout, it rezies all the icons into a much smaller ones and pushes them to left and right corners. Other addons are: Grid for raid healing, GotWood for totem timers, AnkhCooldownTimer, RangeColor, Onebag, Decursive and OmniCC for counting numbers on abilities that are on a cooldown. I have bound all the possible action bar buttons excluding the ones on the right side of the screen (also removed Q, E and S from movement for additional abilities).

Computer and internet specifications (this inludes relevant clock speeds):

CPU: Intel Core i7 950 3,06
GPU: Asus AMD Radeon HD 6870
Memory: 6gb DDR3
Boot Drive/Speed: LG DVD 22x

Also have a separate 60gb SSD drive for Windows and drivers.

Bandwidth: 10/2 Cabel
Wired/Wireless: Wired
Stability: 30-50 ms

What is your past PvE experience? In classic I raided as a mage until the release of AQ, Nef was on farm status, as a warlock in MC and as a shaman in ZG. In TBC I raided as a MT/warrior up to Gruul and as an enhancement shaman up to BT, never killed anything there. In WotLK I raided as fury warrior in Naxx, stopped before Ulduar, continued a bit after it. First time I tried WoW was 2002 IIRC on a private server with a leaked alpha version, after that I attended in the open US beta and did the whole closed EU beta, both as a shaman.

What is your past PvP experience? With my mage I managed to get server first rank 11 after being no. 1 in honor for 8 weeks in a row, stopped after that and switches to raiding. Never been a serious arena player, did enjoy it when in WotLK they made protection warriors ridiculously powerful in 1v1 but never even broke 2k ratings, always enjoyed BGs and duels the most.

Do you have any other notable gaming experience? I have played Diablo 2 almost as much I have played WoW but other than that mainly Counter-Strike from its beta phase to 1.6 (which I still play it a bit), I mainly fight with a knife and flashbangs for additional challenges. Another notable game would be Neverwinter Nights which online aspect and moddability I loved and still do.

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)? I do not look into positions like that, but in almost all the guilds or clans I have been I have usually gained an officer status for being active and a calm team player.

Why did you choose Clutch? Mainly for being big, active and european. I leveled in Video Games but since that guild is a mix of players all around the world (there is several players from Asia and Australia) I doubt I can attend the raid times which ever they would end up as. I grouped few times with members from Clutch and they seemed nice.

Why should Clutch choose you? Im experienced, active, calm and immune to both in guild and community brewed drama.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you? I doubt, I cant remember the names of people I grouped with, maybe people have seen me around but that hardly is enough to vouch for me.

What hours are you able to play? Well lets say 6 days of a week and about 10 hours a day (from noon to late nights) but I usually play every single day and up to 14 hours a day if there aint anything special going on.

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)? Im traveling to visit my parents this Sunday so thats one day I wont be online, Im also going for a trip to Denmark in a week so thats another 4 days but other than that nothing more than a day every month maximum. I do exercise 1-2 hours everyday but I usually do that at the mornings when its not yet that hot outside or at the gym.

Have you read and understood all the guild rules? I have (I do not agree with the dingo part)

Hopefully there will still be a server to play on Smile
Makaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Makaze - Restoration Shaman

Post  Orby on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 am

Thanks for applying, Mazake. We'll have an answer for you in the next couple of days, when we have had time to discuss your application.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Makaze on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:21 am

Alright, Orby.
Makaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Instinct on Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:13 am

I liked the app, you will have my vote. We need a good shaman team.
Instinct
Frisky Dingo

View user profile http://goodgameguys.highforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Makaze on Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Small update, I finished couple more quests (too bad most of them werent fully implemented yet so no rewards for me Sad) and finally specced resto, I have enough gold to support raiding for a while and I can always go mining for more.

Its too bad that the servers are down for several days now, I will probably be in Denmark when they come back online. Next time I can play will probably be next monday (if they dont come back up before thursday).
Makaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orby on Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 am

Accepted on trial, whisper Nozz or Sindrac for an invite when the servers come up.

-Orby.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum