Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

Cleaning up the Forum

Go down

Cleaning up the Forum

Post  Orby on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:59 am

There have been some changes made in permissions, user groups and ranks on the forum. Collaberately Instinct and I have separated our current forum account base into members and guests, respectively. The rank of member has been assigned to old Plan B and Temporary Insanity members who have expressed interest in joining the guild.

Guest is sort of a mislabel, for now. We know there are guests that are both new players to us who wish to join and people we already know who aren't joining our guild or are still undecided. The reason for separating the ranks this way is to make sure the guild forum stays private to people we know we can surely trust, to start discussing more delicate matters internally. Try not to take offense, it is merely a measure necessary to keep some of the competition between guilds on the server.

Please refer to the public forum for any matters to be shared with all parts of this guild, member or not. The guild forum will be used for discussing internal guild matters and tactics almost explicitly for the time being.

-Clutch (or English Rumpsteak?)

Last edited by Orby on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cleaning up the Forum

Post  Krawnixbudz on Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 am

We should start a thread for 1.12 servers we are playing wile we wait for Q gaming to start up.
i play a dwarf rogue on feenix Wow and was wondering if any1 played feenix ally side?
Krawnixbudz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orby on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:31 am

Krawnixbudz wrote:We should start a thread for 1.12 servers we are playing wile we wait for Q gaming to start up.
i play a dwarf rogue on feenix Wow and was wondering if any1 played feenix ally side?

Good idea, I'll have it up soon.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down