Patheticattempt
IMPORTANT:Please attune for MC, we are going to be scheduling our first raid this week. See GMotD for info

Additionally, please make sure to read and respond to any private messages you have received during this time!

[Accepted]Hunter Application - Garr

Go down

[Accepted]Hunter Application - Garr

Post  Garr on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:20 am

Character Name:Garr
Class:Hunter
Specialization:MM

Expand on your talent build(s), gear/stat choices and consumable preferences. Sources of tests and theory crafting are especially valued here. Also provide links to the talent builds you choose to expand on:Here's a link to my current Talent build.
wowprovider(dot)com/?talent=11215875_3_8r52510305130513305c22023f
I use this talent tree in my current guild for 5mans and also in raiding LBRS.
My ideal Talent build would be this. wowprovider(dot)com/?talent=11215875_3_8r515103051e3305c2402303050
The idea behind that talent build is that it's for Raiding, where hunter buffs will be plentiful, or at least we already have one hunter with TS aura.

Provide a picture of your UI and expand on your choices of addons, keybinds and configuration/disposition:
So far I've been playing with a very minimalistic UI, trying to soak up as much nostalgia as I can.. I'm willing to add any addons you may suggest, all I have right now is KLHThreatMeter. Odd, for some reason I cannot find my screenshot folder or I would post my UI.. I apologize for this inconvenience and I can assure you that I'm using a ton of keybinds.
Computer and internet specifications (this includes relevant clock speeds):
Not a clue what this is, I'm sorry Sad

CPU:Intel Core(TM) 2 Duo CPU T9300 @ 2.5Ghz x2
GPU:Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT
Memory:4GB of RAM
Boot Drive/Speed:(Sorry not very tech sauvy, but i'm willing to search this if you tell me what it is)

Bandwidth Upload: 1.06mb
Bandwidth Download:4.26mb
Wired/Wireless:Wireless
Stability:I would say I only lose connection for an hour about once every couple months.

What is your past PvE experience? I've raided through MC in vanilla, some world dragons aswell. (I was a Tank then) but that's as far as my guild got before falling flat on it's face without the appropriate members needed.

What is your past PvP experience?I didn't really start going big into PvP until BC, but I understand the objectives in all PvP scenarios.

Do you have any other notable gaming experience? I wouldn't know exactly what's notable and what isn't, so I couldn't say.

Do you have any experience in leadership or held a role of special responsibility in any type of organization (including other WoW guilds)?
I had to pull together groups for raids and dungeons, if that means anything, aswell as sorting out some guild problems like members.
Why did you choose Clutch?
It is clearly the most experienced guild there is, and I believe that my guild isn't going to make it far before dying out and losing members.
Why should Clutch choose you? I'm a very active player, willing to learn any strategies or help others out when needed, what experience I don't have in vanilla I can make up with learning quickly and watching videos.
I will strive for the improvement of myself as a player and for our guild aswell, to attain rank 1 on the server.

Is there anybody in the guild who would be willing to vouch for you?
Elfie
Edit: Makaze

What hours are you able to play?
Right now my sleeping schedule is a bit wonky from getting to 60, but I can make it any time in the evening. (My previous guild's raid time were something like (6-8 o'clock my time, but I can pull many more hours than this)

Is there anything that could impede on your availability to raid (sports, vacations...)?
Nope, only that I'm moving to a new house in a few weeks but that will not stop me from playing vanilla.
Have you read and understood all the guild rules? the dingo is frisky, yes i've listed all the information I can provide and if you need more, just ask and I will do my best to help you guys achieve that information.

Last edited by Garr on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Garr

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Hunter Application - Garr

Post  Makaze on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:30 am

I know my word wont weight much yet but Garr seems to know his class and how it works in groups.
Makaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Elfie on Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:14 am

I've played with Garr on a different server for quite a while, I can vouch for him.

Elfie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Orby on Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:46 am

Accepted on trial, whisper Sindrac or Nozz in-game for an invite.
Orby
Mudkip

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum